View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
What was the worse video game ending for a game you have played?

It seems that some people around the internet have decided that Mass Effect 3 has the worse ending ever for a video game. So I believe we need to test that theory with a completely unscientific poll question.

I’m not the game connoisseur like some of you so my list may be incomplete, so reply (but don’t vote) and I will add your suggestion to the list (at least until we get the max entries).

What was the worse video game ending for a game you have played?

Diablo
Fable
Fallout 3
Halo 2
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Neverwinter Nights 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords
Super Mario Brothers
Wet

Remember this isn't the worse video game, this is the worse ending, made even worse because the game was good up to that point.

I'm going to hold off voting for now, since I haven't finished ME3, but if I were to vote right now it would be for Neverwinter Nights 2... also I actually liked the ending to both Fallout 3 and TSL.

Reminder use spoilers tags when discussing plot items especially when dealing with Mass Effect 3's ending.

You can only vote for one. Decided not to make the poll public, I don't want to know who hates my favorite game ending.

Added: Dragon Age 2 - I was one of the few that liked the game, but the ending was terrible IMO.

Added: Deus Ex: Human Revolution per skype request

Last edited by mimartin; 03-12-2012 at 01:28 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,