View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 03:01 AM   #3
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
My character is 7...not sure about the mission, i did not see any colour coding in the list, just the titles of the missions. I skipped a few other missions but this one is part of the main story line so i dont think it can be skipped, you need to finish it to get the next communicator message to advance the story line. sigh.

i believe it when you say we will end up with level 10 at the end of this planet,....i picked human.....i guess i will try again tomorrow and do the other missions and see if that helps me advance, i am tired out from the frustration of trying to get past this one point, it takes the fun out of the adventure to have such a hard wall to keep hitting. I was able to clean out the Den of 9 of the other enemies. I find the bit where you die for 9 minutes until you can be revived a bit tiresome too, it just take the fun out .....but i understand there has to be some kind of penalty..i was just really enjoying the story up to this point so i guess i will just have to take whatever steps i can to get past this.

I wonder if other people have had a hard time with this one..it is pretty extreme...but thanks a lot for the reply i appreciate it.

I will check the colour coding tomorrow when i go back in. for now, i need a break after two days of solid gaming.

Over all i would say it looks like they did a pretty fantastic job on this game....the cinematics and the feeling of the start and the quality of the world graphically are remarkable to say the least.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,