Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #1392
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium View Post
It's like I always say. Fanboys are fickle morons at the best of times.
It's true, he has said it before...and it's true because that's how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
I should file one for Metroid: Other M as I feel completely and utterly ripped off by that entire game.
I remember your irk quite well, and it was a confirmation. I got to sample it (the game itself), and yet afterwards I knew I disliked it, just wasn't sure why I disliked it. It just didn't seem quite so true to its roots.

Quote:
These guys are just trying to make a point to BioWare and I don't really care how they go about it. If they feel they need to, it's their time to waste doing it... the obviously felt strongly enough about BioWare ending up wasting their time and money with the 3 (at least) ME games coming to the conclusion it did.

Seriously, I know it's easy to mock these guys cause they're getting uppity about all this, but being a huge Metroid fan and then playing Other M... I can see where they're coming from. As for Mass Effect itself... meh, ending sucks but I don't care, I'm just not going to bother playing it over again cause I see no real point since it all ends in the same place anyway.
Not mockery (speaking only for myself) so much as speaking from being inured to what I like/favorites being botched and squeezed for anything their developer can, instead of just being allowed to let die with what little dignity it has left.

Perhaps it can be summed up as:
I say "So your favorite game franchise got screwed over? That really sucks, seriously, but wha'cha gonna do?"
And their reply is "sue their asses, for real".

Perhaps I'm just a bit taken aback, that's all.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,