Thread: A New Arrival
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
thanks, ya it is fun to be excited about a game,, it has been years since i really felt this way about a new game..and it looks like it will get better and better as from reading the stuff from the guys at Biloware including things that Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk are saying they are going to really support this title in a big way for years to come...the Legacy additions sound great and are very promising for the future. Lynk gave me the heads up on what to do with the box version, i guess it is an older version that what we download so i will just keep it in the case....but i may register it.

My first first first comp was actually a tiny card driven thingy that was barely more than an adding machine, and then i had one of those ones that ran on Gates's first OS, dont even remember the make of that one, the Apple was the first real comp and I still have it in the closet.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,