View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Man I hear ya buddy, been there - done that. Especially with the teeth, that's the worse pain I've every had. But then you got the ingrown toenail, never had that before, that's probably just as bad if not worse.

Anyway, the one thing I've learned in life, if you don't have your health, nothing else matters. So basically what I would do, if I were in your shoes, is get those health issues taken care of as soon as you can. Now some people may say that the ingrown toenail is not a major health issue, and they maybe right, but to me it depends on how bad that mother hurts, so that's up to you. But I do know from personal experience that bad teeth can cause you more problems in the long run than what you might think. Infection, not only in your gums, but in your blood stream working it's way to your heart. Now I'm not trying to scare the crap out of you, but the doctors always warned me that if I didn't take care of the teeth that were bad (get'em capped ,pulled, root canal or whatever), then it might cost me a trip to the emergency room. And that will probably cost you more money then what you wanted to spend in the first place.

So all I'm saying is, if it were my teeth, I'd get those taken care of first; even if you have to have them pulled. Because it's not worth the trouble, that can be a helluva lot worse for ya, that you'll probably haft to endure later on.

Hope this helps, bro. And good luck.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,