View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #1265
christos200
Rookie

Current Game: battlefront 2
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
The end, having Han use a Jedi mind trick makes no sense at all
Actually Luke uses a jedi mind trick, not Han.

Quote:
No matter how good a new student is, he would have trouble holding his own against a master. There is an old saw that the best swordsman doesn't fear the second best; he fears the novice that has never held a sword before; no one knows what that idiot might do. Against two, he would have no chance at all. Having Luke (Who has been using the force for less than a week) throwing force lightning is also absurd.
Luke is not an ordinary Jedi. He is thw son of Anakin. Also he was trained by both Ben and Starkiller.

Quote:
The piece makes little or no sense. It is AU because you say so, but the story does not hold together consistently.
I dont understand this. I had an outline: Training, Death Star, Space fight, Luke's duel with Vader.

Quote:
Luke is not qualified to be called a Jedi. It's like he's gone through a week of boot camp (Usually eight weeks) and is now claiming to be a trained soldier. Also 'Jedi' is as much an ideal as title. I lambasted the movie A Knight's Tale, where a stable hand pretends to be a knight primarily because it was about as believable. You don't become a knight by saying you are, and the same is true of a Jedi.
Luke was trained by Ben and Starkiller. Okay about Ben, but Starkiller is the Jedi. have you ever seen TFU 1 or 2?

Quote:
It didn't make sense when Lucas used it in Star Wars, and it doesn't make sense here.
If it made sense with Lucas, why i cant use it? Also, i needed a scene where the pirates idroduced themselves.
christos200 is offline   you may: quote & reply,