View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #346
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
ah ok thanks a lot. It sure is nice how everyone helps out here, i am shy about asking for help, as i think i must be one of the dummer Jedi in existence... but i mean well and i try to follow the Light Side tho it is hard to decide what is best for some quests and missions, they like to throw a wringer in at us once in a while and these dang Sith keep popping up and making things difficult ..i wish they would got get some therapy and anger management some of them are really mean. thanks again.

I must say i am really enjoying cleaning out Rathgoul...it is one of my favorite goals ....i wonder if someday they will give us a patch that allows us to totally eliminate them for ever!!!! I hate those nasty things..but it is sure very therapeutic to clean them out.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,