View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
Khyridan
Lurker

What you posted I already know... I have already tried and belive me, it doesn't work:

"//done in both cgame and game (BG code)
kataMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they press both attack buttons at the same time (see list below for valid values)
lungeAtkMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they crouch+fwd+attack (see list below for valid values)
jumpAtkUpMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they jump+attack (see list below for valid values)
jumpAtkFwdMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they jump+fwd+attack (see list below for valid values)
jumpAtkBackMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they jump+back+attack (see list below for valid values)
jumpAtkRightMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they jump+rightattack (see list below for valid values)
jumpAtkLeftMove 0 - if set, player will execute this move when they jump+left+attack (see list below for valid values)
//NOTE: these "move" fields refer to saber moves that are defined in code. Set to LS_NONE to have the normal move removed, set to one of the following values to override the current move
..."

doesn't work when I turn off one blade of the staff: I still can't use the medium/yellow style kata even if I introduce the line "kataMove LS_A2_SPECIAL" inside the dual_1.sab, dual_2.sab, dual_3.sab, dual_4.sab and dual_5.sab files of the ext_data/saber folder

moreover as there is not any "two sabers .sab file" I can't input anything inside a simple .sab file to enable the missing moves in the blue/fast style obtained from turning off one saber of the dual sabers...

I have seen that mods that try to change styles' cycling and enable new stances always has new .dll files inside their .pk3 packs and I think the solution might be inside of these .dll files.

sorry man, but if I'm posting is because the answer is not as simple as you might think... I know that doing a code mod would allow to use the changes just in the multyplayer games but at least something is something

thank you anyway for your help. Do you know someone that could help me with this problem?

cheers
Khyridan
Khyridan is offline   you may: quote & reply,