View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
thanks M i may indeed need the help. I did experience what you are talking about he used devestating attacks and I had no counter once they were underway, he threw me across the room and i had to struggle to get back into contact taking huge damange and losing time in my own attack. I do have force Kick in my bar and also a hefty med pack, i did switch out companions on a previous planet even when the quest asked for the droid i used Kira and was able to succeed and then switch back for the final bit. It make all the differnce. I am a tank myself but i dont really dram the attention as much as I should, i will try the droid..and will also try to level up some more i think i am close to 26..... will go beat up on some Rathgoul for a bit. ...but thanks very much for the offer, yes the story is about to take a turn i can feel and i agree this is a plot ending of sorts.... Kira has some things to explain.... but for now, i will be happy just to get rid of her brother.

I may be able to do the start with Kira and then after i get killed the first time, and revive at the med station on the Asteroid station which is quite small, i can switch to the droid...and then maybe switch again at the end.

thanks again for the armour Jasralantill (Milla) that was a huge help

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR

Last edited by CrisG; 04-20-2012 at 05:09 PM.
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,