View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #11
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
tl;dr ...and cause I don't care XD
Somehow I KNEW you were going to say that.

Quote:
Let me rephrase... not really interested in American history as I was in the European and Middle-Eastern history in the first AC games. Not really all that thrilled about the setting for AC3 but I don't really mind it all that much even though I don't ifnd it as interesting. When I play it a lot of the things in it will go over the top of my head and I won't recognise much of the more obscure references thrown around, but it doesn't really matter cause it's Assassin's Creed.
Ah. Certainly nothing wrong with brand loyalty. Brand wars on the other hand I could never understand more than just the economics behind it, but that's another issue entirely.

I do the same thing sometimes when it's a brand I like, though possibly not without getting a bad taste in my mouth in the long run. (Edit: To clarify, speaking to the issue of simply playing and ignoring everything else. Sorry if I didn't make this clearer.)

This game is a case of the exact opposite for me, more of an adventuresome leap. I'm only vaguely familiar with Assassin's Creed so I'm probably not going to be interested much in AC after this unless it hits something else I'd want to check out in future releases.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy

Last edited by Darth Avlectus; 05-11-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,