View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #44
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Satele

"Still, weren't your--You have blue eyes, don't you? Why do they look so strange, of that sickly golden-green color? Are you ill, or what?"

Vlalkor looked closer at Varik's eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry to say I wasn't really paying attention to his eyes when we were talking." He looked around carefully and than put his rifle back over his shoulder and headed back to the control room. "I'm going to make sure that we're set for landing. Before I heard the screaming I was about to let everyone know we just dropped out of hyperspace."

Vlalkor took a last look at Varik and then headed back to the bridge.

Zarev took a closer look at Varik and shook his head in confusion. "I'm not sure what it is...but I can sense something on Tatooine...I don't know what it is but it's almost blurry...I can't focus in on it."

Tatooine

The assassin watched as with quiet satisfaction as the comn-device in her hands lit up. She had bugged one of the comnrelays so that she would be able to track any transmission coming to or from the planet.

"Tatooine landing control, this is the light corvette Satele. Requesting permission to land in Anchorhead."

"Permission granted to land in hanger bay three."

The assassin smiled darkly as she watched the ship come in for a landing. She took out her comnlink and spoke quietly. "This is team leader to Squads one and two. Target is landing. Prepare to terminate as soon as they're in the open."

The assassin put her hand down by her lightsaber and crouched in the shadows as she drew on the force to cloak herself and waited.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,