Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet
Glad you asked. The results were catastrophic. Even with my headfixer, things are wonky.
I have an idea, but we'll see if it works....
I've even got some other issues with the head model which baffle me a bit... but oh well. Just keep working...
EDIT #2: SUCCESS!!!!!!!
Fortunately, I've gotten custom danglymeshes to work before (Yes, this opens a whole new aspect of head modeling). So I tried converting the danglyhair to just a trimesh and add the auroraflex modifier back in - head showed up in game, no problems! Now, it's just a matter of figuring out how the hell to configure how much it sways and stuff like that.
Oh good; so, it wasn't just me for which that hair didn't like moving.
But, glad to hear you got it working.
Anyways, your model looks nice. Though, I would suggest touching up the texture on the top of her forehead in the middle.