View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #97
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I could say he's of no concern to me, but that would be an untruth that you'd see right through. I suppose it all comes down to this: the true Varik, as a Jedi, would sacrifice his own life for the greater good. Right now, he's buried deep within your shell--too deeply for me to pry out, if you understand my meaning! Therefore, I'm afraid I'm going to have to slay both of you. Varik? I'm sorry, but there's no way I'm going to let this Sith Lord keep his hold..."

Vlalkor slowly got back to his feet and spat out a mouthful of sand and checked to make sure that their mysterious ally was unharmed before turning to look at Varik who was now at the mercy of Per'dra.

She can't be serious...There is no possible way that she can kill Varik even if something has taken hold of his body.

Vlalkor set his rifle for stun and pointed it at Per'dra before getting another idea and pointing it at Varik.

"I agree with him." He said pointing at the man who he had been thrown into. "I don't think we should kill Varik even if something has control of him. I say we stun him and than try to figure something else out." "Besides...as a member of Havoc squad I won't allow anyone to kill him. Whoever tries to kill him will have me to deal with."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,