Thread: Prometheus
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Bastards of Young
Veteran Modder  Contest winner - Modding 
Saw it last night and enjoyed it very much. Becoming a big fan of Michael Fassbender. Saw him in X-Men:First class and loved that performance also.

Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
Saw it yesterday.

It was my first movie of the Alien/Predator/Alien vs. Predator franchise, and in that regard, I probably should have watched Alien or something before seeing Prometheus, but I knew nothing about Prometheus when I went to see it.

Show spoiler

I liked Noomi Rapace's performance as Dr. Shaw, and Michael Fassbender's as David.
It's your run of the mill scientific-expedition-gone-wrong story, but I liked it. Will certainly go to see a sequel if one is released.
Show spoiler

Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Well Ridley has basically retconned out the entire AvP connection, not that anyone should be complaining about that.

Plus, even though I haven't seen it yet, I know folks are saying it looks like this is only the start and there will most likely be a sequel.
I saw the first AVP on cable. It wasn't great but it was interesting and entertaining. I wouldn't of paid movie prices to watch it but I liked it well enough. I treat it as a completely separate entity from the rest of the Alien franchise.

Edit: Forgot this bit,
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Last edited by deathdisco; 06-13-2012 at 02:32 PM.
deathdisco is offline   you may: quote & reply,