Thread: Prometheus
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
deathdisco
Bastards of Young

Veteran Modder Contest winner - Modding 
Saw it last night and enjoyed it very much. Becoming a big fan of Michael Fassbender. Saw him in X-Men:First class and loved that performance also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
Saw it yesterday.

It was my first movie of the Alien/Predator/Alien vs. Predator franchise, and in that regard, I probably should have watched Alien or something before seeing Prometheus, but I knew nothing about Prometheus when I went to see it.

Show spoiler

I liked Noomi Rapace's performance as Dr. Shaw, and Michael Fassbender's as David.
It's your run of the mill scientific-expedition-gone-wrong story, but I liked it. Will certainly go to see a sequel if one is released.
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Well Ridley has basically retconned out the entire AvP connection, not that anyone should be complaining about that.

Plus, even though I haven't seen it yet, I know folks are saying it looks like this is only the start and there will most likely be a sequel.
I saw the first AVP on cable. It wasn't great but it was interesting and entertaining. I wouldn't of paid movie prices to watch it but I liked it well enough. I treat it as a completely separate entity from the rest of the Alien franchise.

Edit: Forgot this bit,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Last edited by deathdisco; 06-13-2012 at 01:32 PM.
deathdisco is offline   you may: quote & reply,