View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #15
PredatoryKey360
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slstoev View Post
You do know that you could just edit your posts instead of double posting.

First of all don't "Remove Force Power Armor Restrictions" and "No Force Power Restrictons" do the same thing? (rhetorical if anyone is wondering) Just keep one of them because they may be conflicting and that could bite you in the ass later on.

Second, no offense to Insidious, but The Tomb of Azgath N'Dul is glitchy if you have other mods installed I think...

Thirdly there are enough force powers in the game, so you don't need the Force Pack unless you use cheats to get them all.

Lastly having too much mods breaks the game since some files overwrite others which overwrite certain elements of the game, i.e. the 2 Atris(ses). This is a general law of KOTOR modding because you are adding stuff to a folder but the game doesn't have a custom encryped archived file from which to directly read off content like in Bethesda's games and others.

P.S. Just follow Hassat's advice for now.

P.S.2: Sorry for not replying earlier, didn't see I had a PM.
I believe "Remove Force Power Armor Restrictions" only allows you to use force powers with armor.

"No Force Power Restrictions" allows you to have any and all Force Powers no matter your level, prestige class, etc.
So instead of going through the whole Force Push/Whirlwind/Wave Tree, you can go straight to Force Wave without having to get Force Push/Whirlwind, even if you're only Level 1.
find this very useful when used in conjunction with the Force Power Pack, as it allow me to get all the Force Powers I want.

I was worried about having too many mods, but I believe I have got them all working.
I just removed the HD Movie Pack (incompatible with 1920x1080), Mandalorian Movie Pack, and Badur Charged Armour pack, as none of these were working.

My game crashes every now and then, but maybe only 5-6 times throughout a whole playthrough, so not very much.

Im going to keep reporting on glitches/solution in this thread for anyone else using 1.7 with other mods.

And whenever 1.8 comes out, Id be more than happy to test all of these mods with 1.8 and be a guinea pig.
PredatoryKey360 is offline   you may: quote & reply,