View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #79
arsenalforever
Rookie

Quote:
I think Tobin(aboard the Ravager) mentions that she told him, no matter who the Exile sides with.
The cutscene plays only if we side with the Queen.

And from the video, can you please tell me what Kreia means between 4:32 to 4:39?

Quote:
Yes, and no. Her, and obviously the Exile's action's changed things, but the force still exists.
Well Kreia said that if echoes like the one the Exile created were created in succession, it would lead to the death of all Force sensitives. But I think the magnitude of these echoes are not all the same.

Obviously, the magnitude of the echo created by the activation of the MSG is much larger than ones created by small acts of charity or cruelty.

In order to kill these Force sensitives, an echo of a magnitude similar to the one created by the Exile at Malachor must be triggered, and Kreia thought that the magnitude of the echoes created due to her death at the hands of the Exile at Malachor would be enough to kill the Force Sensitives? Surely not?

If she wants to kill Force Sensitives, she would have to come up with a better plan that would create echoes of a larger magnitude right? If she wanted echoes, she could've just let Nihilus consume Telos lol

And when asked why Kreia chose the Exile when there were many other Jedi, she says

"No Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force. It was mistake to make you try and feel it again, I see that now. There is no truth in the Force. But there is truth in you exile, and that is why I chose you"

1. It was the loss of lives that left a wound in the Force, not the severance of ties by the Exile.

2. Why was it a mistake to make the Exile try and feel the Force again? Didn't Kreia get what she wanted?

Last edited by arsenalforever; 06-18-2012 at 11:00 AM.
arsenalforever is offline   you may: quote & reply,