View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #80
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalforever View Post
The cutscene plays only if we side with the Queen.
Yes, but I didn't mean that scene. I mean when you speak with Tobin aboard the Ravager, he mentions that Kreia told him about Telos, regardless if you side with the Queen or Vaklu.

Quote:
And from the video, can you please tell me what Kreia means between 4:32 to 4:39?
"The destruction of the Order, the Masters, was not an end in itself. I did not expect them to still live."

It simply means that she was unaware that they were still alive. It wasn't in her original goal to find them, but given that they were still alive, it would've been foolish for her to ignore them.

Quote:
1. It was the loss of lives that left a wound in the Force, not the severance of ties by the Exile.
Yes, but it is because of those lost lives that she had to do it.[/quote]

Quote:
2. Why was it a mistake to make the Exile try and feel the Force again? Didn't Kreia get what she wanted?
Yes, but with her goal of getting rid of the force, she teaches her student to use it. Perhaps it does go along with her ideal of using the force like a poison, but given that the Exile would rely heavily on the force, it should be obvious to anyone that the Exile would fight against such a goal, dark or light.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,