View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #19
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth D View Post
Hello again everyone, I have been testing the restoration mod on a new save and I have found a few things(bugs maybe) that I would like to post here.

The first thing is that the game is a little slower than before(I have been running with Anisotropy filter x16 and High graphics, impossible difficulty ) Before I installed the mod everything was going great now it is a bit laggy , very little almost unnoticeable but it's there. Also the cinematics take some more time to load and they are going a bit slower too.
None of those things should've been caused by the demo....

Quote:
And another thing is when the sith officer on taris invites you to the party none of the npcs there fall down and the sith officer disappears and the quest is not advancing. I am still on taris and there are considerable changes and I enjoy the mod!
That's a known bug and we are working on fixing it.

Quote:
P.S. I have a question with what mods is it compatible? What about mods that alter the points you spend on feats and jedi powers?
It should be compatible with most mods, seeing as it uses the TSLPatcher. However, it is suggested you install this mod first over any other mod.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,