View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #210
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Well, I'm back. And with a scripting problem. I'm doing a request that requires adding the items to the locker on the Endar Spire. I edited the k_inc_end.nss script, which details the Endar Spire, and when I compile it with KT, saving it as k_inc_end.ncs, it compiles, but there's no output file. I try it with HazardX's compiler, and it's an include file and becomes ignored. The specific parts of code I added were these:
Show spoiler

Before you ask, yes I have the tags correct, the files in the override, and yes they all work in-game. But I can't find a solution. Nothing else has been modified, so it's not a capitalization error. It is an include file, but in what should I include it? Thanks for the help in advance guys.

EDIT2:
I read this thread about compiling scripts, and discovered that the "_CompileAll.bat" file included in HazardX's compiler download is faulty, at least for me. I copied down the code in the thread linked above and made my own "Compile.bat" It worked, but the script didn't. I ended up slagging the above script and used this one instead:

Show spoiler

This was taken and modified right from the "k_inc_end.nss". And yet, I hit compile in KT, and try the compile.bat I made, and I get
Show spoiler

Any suggestions, guys?

EDIT3:I slagged everything, as far as the script went. I went with the following:[HIDDEN]
Show spoiler

It all compiled fine. No more worries.

Last edited by Fair Strides 2; 07-08-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Edit1:Had to highlight my code; Edit2:Clarification
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,