View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 02:09 AM   #211
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarter426 View Post
Well, you need the semicolon. Every command has to end with a semicolon. However, you're also missing a close parenthesis.

Hmm. I'm afraid I can't be of much help, because I've never messed around with k_inc_force. Frankly I don't like including scripts, generally; too easy to mess things up. The amount of work including saves is countered by the amount of work it takes to get it to work. So the only thing I can suggest is you look at k_inc_force and make sure you've done everything right; if I had to guess, I'd say the first P in "Sp_RemoveSpellEffectsGeneral" has to be capitalized.

As for VFX_IMP_BATTLE_MED_III, I'm not entirely sure what's going wrong there, but you can easily resolve it by looking at visualeffects.2da and finding the actual line number of VFX_IMP_BATTLE_MED_III and input that in its place.
Just thought that you might like to know, I finally revisited this script, and spent the last few hours pouring over this conversation and NWNLexicon(which is VERY helpful), and managed to get the script to work. Here's the code:
Show spoiler

Had to change a few things, like the visual effect entirely, but oh well. The only issue, which I'm happy to overlook at this time, unless you know how to correct it, is that the script increases your base CON by 30 and reduces your base CON by 9, as opposed to what the intention was.
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,