View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #183
Anionz
Lurker

Hello, I'm trying to get KOTOR II working to play again with the new TSLRCM 1.8 mod, and I am having a problem with the widescreen hack, this thread seems to be somewhat active so hopefully I can get a response.

The problem is that when I install the game I don't have an option for going above a resolution of 1024x768. I think my graphics card isn't being recognized? I am running Windows 7 64 bit, if it helps whenever I install I have the issue that swkotor2.ini is only partially filled which I fix by running the game so the ini folder properly fills up.

Anyway I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650, and I want to run the game on a 1600x900 resolution but I dont think uniws will work without the 1280 resolution from the game, which I can't choose, all I have is 800x600 and 1024x768.

When I scan hardware in the launcher I pass everything (obviously) except for Video for which I get a warning and it says my card is - RDPDD Chained DD 4096MB. So I'm thinking that my graphics card isn't being recognized or something along the lines. I've searched for solutions but only found the occasional mention of the same problem on other forums with no solution.

Also I would like to ask if I can't get uniws to work and need to use the Squizzy patcher, how come it doesn't include a 1600x900 resolution? It seems to have the option for every resolution but 1600x900 for me.

Any help would be appreciated, like I said I've looked around but can't really find a solution.

Last edited by Anionz; 08-06-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Anionz is offline   you may: quote & reply,