View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #143
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo: Master Chief Collection
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"While you were gone we recieved a transmission from Tython, it was Grand Master Satele Shan actually. It seems that the Jedi briefly managed to track Voleran. It seems that hes either heading to Nar Shaddaa or Balmorra. The Grand Master is going to contact us with future updates as they come. The bottom line is that Master Voleran is no longer on Tatooine. We need to get the others and try and find out if which planet he's heading to."

"Nar Shaddaa's too obvious. My gut tells me that they're heading to Balmorra.", Varik replied.

He walked to the other side of the room.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. Remember that 'distress call'? Turns out it was a Sith. Per'dra thinks we could trust her. I think she's going to betray us all. Keep an eye on her when she boards the ship, will ya? I already confiscated her lightsaber.", he added, holding up her lightsaber.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 05-07-2014 at 07:04 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,