Electronic (specifically, Trance)
Some questions because I'm curious of how you ahtonauts manage your music:
1. How big is your library?
2. Is it ordered/neat or not?
3. What program(s) do you use to manage your library?
4. What media format(s) do you use?
5. What is your primary player?
6. What headphones/speakers do you use?
1. I've got a fairly small library: 797 tracks; 7.4gb; 2days 5 hours.
2. ...and it's meticulously ordered.
3. I Use MusicBee, which is a lightweight and powerful music manager. Got it because I hated how bloated itunes was.
4. AAC, vbr @ ~320kbps. Used to use FLAC. Don't know why I switched, but I don't mind AAC.
5. Primary player is my Android phone, an HTC Evo 3D.
6. Shure SE215 In Ear Monitors. The first pair of IEM's I've had. I couldn't believe the sound isolation when I first got them. Most people can't when I show it to them.
Originally Posted by Lynk Former
and a battery life that can last a week of CONTINUOUS non-stop use without a recharge.