View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #30
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Let's just say I am planning to invest an a NAS which will have a number of hard drives in a RAID10 array... there's just not enough room with what I have currently.
Do you have any particular HDD's in mind?

Quote:
I do everything manually because I've found the various programs that have auto-taggers to be pretty damn inaccurate when it comes to certain music I have.
Same here. I used to use Gracenote for a while, and fai.music.metaservices before that, and found the results of both unsatisfactory. I used to think Gracenote was some 'official', uniform database endorsed/used by the music industry, but later found out that it's just user-sourced CDDB with a new name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
MusicBee 2.0

Quote:
I meticulously pick out tags and album art, so yes, yes it is. >_> The folder structure itself is a bit messy but that's of no concern to me.
Have you considered using MB's 'file organizer' feature? Given, you don't mind about it, but using this feature takes very little effort. What's also great about it is the complete customizability of file/folder and naming structures.

Quote:
Sennheiser HD201 headphones, got em last year, very nice cans.
Ah yes, I've used these extensively. They are indeed some nice headphones. I find they get rather uncomfortable for me after wearing them for a few hours, however.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.

Last edited by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan; 08-13-2012 at 01:20 PM.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,