View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #7
Mandalore5
Rookie

Current Game: Empire at War:Thrawn's Revenge
OK, I've got something worked out from the images, but it's probably wrong: it's for K1, and based around Tatooine. How did I get there? The gun reskin looked like Swiss Cheese. Switzerland, famous for the Swiss Army Knife, used by military commandos. Gun, plus the Aston Martin logo, plus the Swiss reference made me think of James Bond, a secret agent. Add to that the Stormtrooper helmets, elite soldiers. Then you've got the Jedi warriors fighting in the shadow of the Second Death Star. There were no known Jedi fighting at that time, except Luke Skywalker. This suggests a secret team of Jedi commandos. Luke also made his first public appearance as a fully-fledged Jedi Knight in Jabba's Palace, which links to the Hutt-beanbag; also the stormtroopers being eaten links to the Rancor - the above points lead to Return of the Jedi. A secret team of Jedi commandos, one of which has returned to the Jedi - Revan, Bastila, Jolee, Juhani and the others. Plus the Hutts ang Gizka are all on Tatooine, as is Jabba's Palace. Am I right?

I'm Mandalore, KotOR scripter-for-hire. Some know me, most don't. Here I am either way.
My KotOR1 Restoration Project (not just mine, there's someone else): http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/
Mandalore5 is offline   you may: