View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #196
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I'm sorry, that was rude. It must have been hard for you to recollect those memories."

Avriela shrugged. "It wasn't that difficult to be honest. You rescued me from the dunes of tatooine and I feel I can trust you...well, You and Per'dra here. The others would probably shoot me on sight."

"If you managed to slay them all and survive this long, then the Sith have sorely underestimated you! It's a good thing you're with us now, however, because if our enemies are smart, they're going to send a veritable army after you soon. if there's one thing they can't stand, it's being defeated, and 'overkill' is probably their most often-used strategy. Which will mean bad news when it comes, but..."

The former sith smiled. "One of the main reasons I have survived so long is because although I didn't have a teacher for long I did manage to learn a few tricks. The shadows are my ally in battle, I have the ability to cloak myself with the force and make myself hard to detect. Of course it doesn't always work, especally when I'm alone and there a large group of people looking for me."

"There's something I haven't told you about my final battle with Lenina Karos, and it's already coming to haunt me."

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Avriela said quietly.

Bridge of the Shan

"Crazy stuff happened back planet-side. Has anyone filled you in?"

Vlalkor grinned. "I was there for some of it. But I am a bit confused as to how we managed to pick up a former sith in the middle of the dune sea. I wouldn't mind someone explaining that. As for what happened with Varik...I'm not going to lie I was a bit concerned but he seems fine now."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,