Thread: Need advice.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjeeman View Post
Can new feats be created (not passive. Those are hardcoded)?
No.
Quote:
Can the Malak and Yoda frames (or whatever tehy are called) be modded to wear different armor and robes?
No.
Quote:
Is it possible to create the necessary skins/models for the above question to work?
Depends. At best it's extremely difficult.
Quote:
Can new areas be created, instead of just re-skinning pre-existing maps/areas?
Yes, but it's not easy. This used to be a solid no.
Quote:
Can pre-existing voices from the game be spliced to form new lines?
Yes.
Quote:
Is there a limit to the amount of changes/added material that can be made to either KotOR game?
Depends.
Quote:
In the case of KotOR I, would a great deal of added material/items/difficult or multi-stage fights/powers or feats be impractical or a general waste, as there are only 20 levels? (as in, you wouldn't be able to get the added powers/feats without it being given to you as 'you just learned a new power')
Shouldn't matter. You can change the power gain rate.
Quote:
Are full head helmets possible?
Yes. I think. Might depend on the head.
Quote:
Are capes possible on all sorts of armor/robes, or just the Revan skin?
It's possible but highly impractical to add them.
Quote:
Is it possible to spawn a swarm of unbeatable enemies (i.e, like the droids in the dantooine ruins: they die, and get back up), for the purpose of forcing a retreat?
Yes.
Quote:
Can various species, faces, and darkside variants for each be moddled for each frame (i.e, Ewok, Lannik, Chadra-Fan, Utai, and Gand for the Yoda frame, Muun, Pau'an, and Abyssin, and famous faces for each)?
No. But Chadra-Fan are already in both games, just lacking certain animations; Gand are in K2.
Quote:
Does switching chracters (like the leviathan or droid warehouse) have any problems or complications when its done in a mod?
Yes, but it depends on what you're doing.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,