View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #37
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
humor... Not Kavars was trying humor at my own expense. Sorry.

Again, I don't care about a terrorist, I don't care about making them happy. There is no helping or making them happy that will change anything. I would like to know how to PREVENT FUTURE GENERATIONS FROM BECOMING TERRORIST.
Gotcha, Sorry, this is why I waited a whole day avoiding the topic. I didn't really want to get into a political argument.

The only way to prevent future terrorists is the same way you would prevent future racists. You would have to remove children from their parents, teach them tolerance and love from the start, and never let them know what it was like before, and have them believe that is what it is like for everyone... Essentially you cannot completely prevent it. Remove troops from the areas the terrorists tell us to, and they claim victory and they use it to get other things they want. Retaliate with brute force and you get people who sympathize with the (now) martyrs. Teach them... How exactly? Forcibly take over their school system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Agreeing, just saying the Koran does not have the monopoly on it. People use the Bible to manipulate just as easily.
And Christians have their own brands of terrorists.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Tommycat; 09-14-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Tommycat is offline   you may: