View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #399
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnu View Post
EDIT: Hey just some questions. does this mod restore the Droid Planet and the HK Factory? If not, are there other mods I can download that work with this that do these things?
1. The HK Factory is part of TSLRCM 1.8. (The link in the original post in this thread has - I've been assured - now links to the most current version of TSLRCM.)

2. The Droid Planet which is also known as M4-78 has not been been made fully compatible with TSLRCM. However, you can learn more about an ongoing project to make the previous form of the mod compatible in this section at Deadly Stream.

3. So you would like to know more about mod that are compatible with TSLRCM? Great! I suggest you check this thread. Keep in mind that though the mods may all be compatible with TSLRCM, they are not all necessarily all compatible with each other.

4. Finally, if you'd like to learn more about TSLRCM, I highly suggest checking this section of Deadly Stream to find numerous threads relating to the mod.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,