View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #1670
Yul
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan23 View Post
Hey guys!

Just wanted to stop in and give you guys an update on the mod.

The Story Bible is going through review and will be ready for the new writers with in a few days. Right now it's 78 pages long and might end up as big as 90 by the time its fully stamped approved.

The Story Bible is the core document for a Writer to understand the characters and the story of the game in order to write dialogue and quest lines where they can see the character arcs as well as the over all themes on each planet as well as game as a whole. This involves bios, character arcs, game planet layout, all the main events and themes on each planet in order to keep with the pacing of the over arcing story.

This gives the writers the confidence and foundation to allow them to be creative and know where all the small and large pieces and joints are in the game.

You will be seeing more information and images on the official website coming in early Oct.

I'm looking forward to getting more of this information out to you guys and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for the Support!

And Keep Modding!

MORE TO COME.....

Logan
Just wanted to stop in and give my (moral) support. It's been a few years since I first found this and I've gotten busy with doing other stuff, but I'm still keeping track of this game and anticipating its release. In the back of my mind, it's not even a mod anymore.

Good work staying on it so long. :O Thanks for the progress update.
Yul is offline   you may: quote & reply,