View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #5
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
OK this is exactlyl what i need, thanks ...ok, i am getting closer to understaindg, i get about Focus now i think, i have to use attacks that build focus to use it..

but now onto stacks, still not clear...

can you explain where these two stacks are you mention? i dont understand that..

Quote:
She also has two stacks one with 26 in it and another with 4. I know certain abilities need 30 of that type of stack to use. If I want to use that ability, then I know I need to give priority in my rotation to the ability that grants that stack in order to get to the 30 needed to use the ability I want to use.
i get that i can use a sequence of certain activities to get an eventual major hit so i want to learn that..i am setting up my abilities to aim for that, i had no idea to put the attacks (buffs?) on the left side that is a good idea as i can then see how they are restoring from being used up...

but i need to understand how you get multiple of anything like you mention a stack being 4 of xomething, i read that in posts but no one explains what it means..i can only put ONE attack or ability icon on the use bar...so how do i get multiples...x2 or x4 or x 27 as you say?

do you mean it takes 27 steps to activate a certain attack?

sorry to be slow here but i am getting closer and really appreciate your help....this is stuff i wish the in game tutorials had taught us..or maybe they do and i just missed it.....but it is useless for me to try to advance without understanding this for i just get eaten up.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,