View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:48 AM   #62
SimonKTemplar
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuai-Donn Jorn View Post
I can tell you with a pretty high level of confidence that - no, lightsabers in TOR are not unique. Meaning - the same hilt model might have ten different names, blade colors, lvl/stats ..etc etc.
4 or 5 months back I remember seeing this particular Revan hilt we're talking about as "Valorous Knight's Lightsaber" with an orange blade which is why I named my version as such. And I think it's in the Knights class video on TOR's website.
I figured as much; still - this particular hilt was labeled as Revan's by canon sources so even that counts as something. Now to a lot of you here that might not mean much, but another good idea would be to take some of the generic hilts from TOR that have been otherwise labeled as belonging to someone specific, and change them only slightly so that they're more unique.

You'll know what I mean when I make Bandon's hilt in a few days, now that I've been armed with the information you've provided me with and this 'brilliant idea'

I'm more of a '3d fabricator' than a '3d modeller', meaning I prefer to construct things from reference, blueprints or schematics rather than to design stuff of my own.
SimonKTemplar is offline   you may: quote & reply,