View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #575
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Is there a way to Disengage in Combat?

Is there a way to get out of a combat once you are in it? i am hoping to wait out a period of invulnerablity that some Sith Harrowers go thru for my main Class mission on Taotooine and if i can disengage and then come back, i am hopeful i can survive... is there a way to leave a combat without having them start all over on their health bar?

i suspect not but just wondered.... as i have seen posts from people with this particular battle which is a bugged one in some ways, where they get away and then come back during this period when the Sith is basically taking no damage at all... i was not sure how they did that.... as usually a fight keeps on going, and if you run they chase you or keep firing at you....but thought maybe there was a force ability that could free you from their combat focus...

i am a Jedi Knight Focus Guardian...at level 34

I know you can get out by dying but i am trying to figure a way to deal with tough foes...and these three Sith are notorious according to many posts i found, there is a bug where your companion gets knocked down by a Sith move and then cant get back up..they are alive but wont fight.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,