Old 10-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #1109
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyan Farlander View Post
Hm. Did you respond?
Briefly. I didn't really want to reply in too much detail, or in anger. She seemed to be in a bad mood, and I didn't want to escalate. Basically, I just reiterated that I have zero control over what other people do or think.

I spoke with both her parents about it last night, however, and they were both on my side. They felt I really did nothing wrong, and I was handling the situation correctly and really as best I could under the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyan Farlander View Post
That's pretty much my favorite show ever, but I feel like it wasn't that good after it came back. I thought the movies were pretty meh, and the new episodes haven't really done much for me, although to be fair I haven't seen most of them. Those first four seasons are just brilliant, though.

We should play some games. Serious Sam 3 just came out on the XBLA...
Yeah... they weren't quite as good, though certain moments in each were fabulous... But still better than most things on TV... And with the added benefit of me never having seen them, so it was like seeing a new show.

I'm pretty much on the night shift at work now, and most of my weekends are filled... but I'll try to work in some vid-gaming time into the schedule, and let you know what evenings I should be free.

I've also decided that even though the kids are gone, I'm going to continue on with my personal paper-and-pencil table-top RPG revival and miniature painting plan.

I guess my next step is to find a game group to join... or put something together...

Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may: