View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
What exactly about this blog do you like very much, 90 SK?
I like it because its thought provoking and inspiring. I understand that it is also daunting and strange which is why I haven't completely devoured the site - I've read some of it, skimmed other parts. That psychedelic web thing was cool.

Its anti establishment and pro world unification which I like... I thought it was clever but maybe I'll retract "best blog" statement since I never read blogs. But then again I'm not really a reader either. I'm sure there are better blogs, with better subjects.

A lot of the books I've read recently are also on the subject of spiritualism, it's something I go out of my way to research. It's kind of a hobby of mine to keep books like that. Study of the seven chakras, buddhism, and energy healing all fascinate me. Because this blog has a lot of content related to those topics, naturally it's something I'm drawn to. I don't want to polarize people by posting things like this, but I can't help it if its evocative (and its evocative nature is no reason to withhold it either). But it's not like I mind people having negative opinions on it, quite the opposite.

Yes there are conspiracy theories on the site, including 2012, but there is also prose, inspiring quotes, and links to videos and other sites on Mayan astrology and other topics that are legit in giving information on what exactly is being discussed within topics that tend to suffer from ambiguity (to put it mildly).

This is the kind of site that someone who read "The Power of Now" would probably dig, it's right there in the same vein of study. I read that book part way through and it was a lot of the same kind of inspirational motivational spiritualism talk.

Last edited by 90SK; 10-29-2012 at 07:15 PM.
90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,