Thread: [WIP] QDJ's WIP's
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #150
SimonKTemplar
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Pah, like so many modders you hear but you do not listen. You assume by default i knew what the flipping heck you were talking about by giving me that one screenshot. I took the discussion in one direction, and instead of giving me a straight answer, you give me innuendos about a red saber, which had nothing to do with the context of what I was talking about. Then when I give you my explanation you misrepresent my quotes. Let me get myself straight one last time, so there won't be another misunderstanding (and this time, try to take my whole explanation into context).

Kreia was beaten down by Sion and assumed self-exile. I find it unlikely that if she was trying to get herself to pass as a Jedi she would use the same flipping red saber if she was disarmed on Malachor from that saber. CSWE says she uses a double-bladed green saber during her time masquerading as a Jedi. For how long, it is not specified. It would only be logical if I suggested that she HID that saber under her robes by the time of Peragus, inclining that she carried it during her exile. Then, she encounters Sion and gets her hand chopped off. Green double-blade either goes bye-bye or gets sliced in half (which is my creative input -- NOTHING MORE). And at last, it was my disagreement with the logic of the canonical source, stating that she could not have used the Double-Blade during the entirety of her travels because, logically, she could not control a saberstaff with only one hand.

Finally, what I was implying is my input in correlation with canon. I am not some bigot out there trying to make you do your mods the way I think they should be done, I'm merely suggesting a more logical arrangement, only because I assumed there would be players wondering "hm, where did she get that red saber then", and in my assumption that some players actually read some of the sourcing and assumed she'd use a different lightsaber from her sith lightsaber, presumably to get herself to better pass as a Jedi. I was only suggesting and nothing more, and in the event I wasn't making myself clear enough of my intentons, I explained.

Hope this helped.

I'm more of a '3d fabricator' than a '3d modeller', meaning I prefer to construct things from reference, blueprints or schematics rather than to design stuff of my own.
SimonKTemplar is offline   you may: quote & reply,