View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
Such as? *interested what TSLRCM overlooked*
Hope you can fix it... haven't taken a look at it yet, should have time tomorrow.
Well, the window you know. The other stuff I don't know if it's in TSLRCM or not. I've only just installed that today, and I don't know when I'll be able to play through it; I've been too busy to properly play K2 in... years. But it's just little things... better resolution for the Citadel Station skybox, some laser colors swapped around, some ship textures replaced with the best quality I could find, and some other things I've noticed but haven't gotten to yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
Well, just tried your grass, it's a definite improvement upon the old situation... so we can (read: I, and probably other ATI users who have to disable grass before) live with that. Did you also do the grass in 650DAN?
I haven't done anything from Dantooine... or rather, I haven't specifically done anything from Dantooine; it's possible Obsidian was lazy and reused a texture I've already done. But for now, let's say I haven't done Dantooine.
Quote:
Or find some slight improvements to do?
Nothing other than what I mentioned before, but I'm going to do a more thorough investigation after I've fixed what I have noticed.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,