View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Avlectus View Post
Now then:

1) What of your selections do you play most? Least?
RPG - Most

Most all others - least

Quote:
2) How long have you been involved with each of your choices (approximately in years)?
2003 -RPG (KotOR being the first)

Quote:
3) Why do you rate any one over the other (or NOT)?
I don't rate one over the other, I just personally prefer RPGs and RPG hybrids over other games. I like the ability to at least to semi to make the playable character my own.

Quote:
4) Do you ever think the game industry is running out of ideas? (if yes) How so?
They have been writing books way longer than games and they haven't ran out of ideas for books yet.

Quote:
5) What are the primary motivational factors in your decisions in whether or not to purchase a game?
Tougher question, because I really don't know. 1st I would say the type of game, but even though I love RPGs, I really don't buy that many of them. I don't want to say developer, but I seem to buy a lot of games made by BioWare, Obsidian Entertainment and Bethesda Softworks. I also have been know to purchase games based on what people told me around here.

Quote:
6) Has your liking for games ever gotten you in serious trouble somehow (or at least come close)?
Nope

Quote:
7) When it comes to older games, or a rehash, how do you react?
No sure I understand the question. I will play any game that catches attention at that moment. Not all that old, but I make a point to play Jade Empire once a year. Beyond that I may pick up X-wing or Tie Fighter now and again to complete a few missions before deciding that I would rather play something new.

Quote:
8) In contrast to above, when it comes to new games, how do you react?
Same as the old games, it just depends on the game itself.

Quote:
9) How would you explain your relationship with gaming?
I don't have a relationship with gaming. I play games to waste time and for entertainment, I have relationships with people, not games.

Quote:
10) To expand upon the above, do you ever think or feel like you're tiring of it or just can't (or don't care to) keep up with it anymore? Why or why not?
Nope, it is entertainment, if I get bored with a game, I just change games. Much like if I get bored with a TV show I change the channel or turn it off until something better comes one. I will do the same with games once I get bored, I will quit until something comes out I want to play.

Quote:
11) If there is anything important you would like to add to this which is not covered, then please do so.
mass effect 3 ending isn't as bad a people say.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,