View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:41 AM   #2
I bent my Wookiee
DarthParametric's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,778
10 year veteran!  Forum Veteran  Helpful! 
No, there is no such thing. The only way would be for someone to recreate them from scratch at a higher resolution.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,