View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #16
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
@Shem--yeah, saw something about that a few moments ago. It's unfortunate that it's often impossible to know what will ultimately set someone off, whatever their mental state. All you can do is watch for clues and hope to catch it before it goes too far.

@Quanon--problem with gun control is that it doesn't really work very well. Taking into consideration that gun ownership (like free speech) is in the Constitution, arguments for and against it become quite heated here. Also, when you consider how poorly prohibition worked (never mind the current "war on drugs"), too much regulation would likely lead to a thriving black market for guns. Anyway, sorry to hear about your bout, but good to know you've weathered it intact. Hope it's behind you and that these families can find some measure of peace down the road.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,