12-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tropical island paradise, yay!
Hmm, AFAIK you can still make a spec report using dxdiag...
- Press WIN+R on the keyboard (or Start->Run),
- the 'Run' dialog then appears,
- then type 'dxdiag' without the quotation marks,
- the Dxdiag window will appear,
- Click 'Save All Information...', save the file in the desktop,
- Open it, just copy the entire 'System Information' section,
- Scroll down, skip the Dxdiags section, then copy the 'Display Device' section.
Last edited by scramjetbooster; 12-15-2012 at 06:40 PM.
quote & reply,