View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
Fredi
El Guapo

It's been some time now since I last RP, but now that I have plenty of free time i'm ready to do it again. So here is my character.

NAME: Sejo Feder
AFFILIATION: Jedi Order
SPECIES: Human (Cyborg) – Left Eye Prosthesis.
WEAPONS: Yellow single blade lightsaber, small blaster pistol, Flash & Gas detonators.
EQUIPMENT: Jedi Armor with Robes. (Brown Color)
HISTORY:
Like most Jedi, Sejo was trained in the ways of the force at an early age. But this one was special in the case that he was born with a special talent to tame beasts and animals thru the force with only the touch of his hands. At his infant age Sejo was given to Master Kadir, a Bith Jedi Watchmen from the mid-rim area of the galaxy. Sejo finished his trial to become a knight just at the pick of war, where life in the galaxy for a Jedi can be extremely hard with so many enemies wishing to destroy them. The life of a Jedi is sacrifice, Sejo understand his role as guardian of the peace and is ready to face his destiny …

APPEARANCE:
Dark Brown Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Caucasian, Clean shave with a scar in the area of his prosthesis. Six feet tall with a athletic built body. A smiley face with shy attitude.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,