1) You weren't kidding. Your PC's pretty uber.
Since you have an Nvidia video card, getting the game to run well shouldn't be too much of a problem. Nvidia has traditionally been the best choice for these games.
2) If you could post your .ini like scramjetbooster suggested that would be great.
1) GameVersion=v2.00.420 - This tells me that your game isn't patched for whatever reason. It should be v2.10.427.
2) I see no Dantooine lag fix under [Graphics Options]. This may or may not be necessary, but it's definitely worthwhile to give it a try. If it turns out you don't need it, simply change the 1 to a 0.
3) You have Intel HD graphics, so the general rule of thumb is to turn off all of the eye candy like anisotropy, antialiasing, frame buffer effects, shadows, soft shadows and grass. You should also check to see whether or not the game runs better with v-sync on.
"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."