View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
From the press release:

Quote:
“We know our fans want to keep experiencing the classic Star Wars storylines they love, and that’s what we’re delivering with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion,” said Jeff Hickman, Executive Producer at BioWare Austin. “The planet Makeb is shaping up to be one of our most breathtakingly beautiful settings and the clash with the Hutt Cartel is epic and exciting. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have a lot more surprises in store for our fans next year!”

The Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel will send players to Makeb, a dual-faction planet where players will continue their battles with the merciless Hutt Cartel. During their journey, players will meet new allies, make new enemies and uncover the cutting-edge technology on this vibrant planet. Experience five new levels of story driven missions to an already expansive; epic online universe that will raise the level cap to 55.
To answer your question, Canderis, sadly, no. From the Dev Tracker on the SWTOR Forums:

Quote:
Hi everyone - I asked Jeff Hickman for some clarification for you on whether Makeb will feature an extension of class stories. Here's the info:

"The intent for Rise of the Hutt Cartel is to continue your character's story, but envisioned as part of the ongoing struggle of the Empire vs. the Republic. There are lots of great moments for you to enjoy, and it will be shared as two clear storylines. No class specific storylines are included, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Don't know what to think of it. I was really hoping to start a new chapter in my bounty hunter's story, but I'll have to see it first to really judge it.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,