Thread: Spare Belaya
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
bunjeeman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylthar View Post
If you leave her DS or change her to LS, then why would you change your mind about your own alignment so late in the game? lol I'd say she's non-hostile no matter what, much like Canderous Ordo... he's a Darksider but he would follow Revan to hell and back before finding out he's Revan. He would attack Bastila if he was able to go in there with Revan and he'd attack Jolee/Juhani if he follwed Revan into the Temple (if it were possible for him to). Belaya (in my opinion) should stick with Revan no matter what his/her final decision is. I also feel that changing her alignment would be unnecessary. She is Sith after Juhani's death...
I do see your reasoning, but you have to keep in mind that some light side players (my brothers, for example, cannot bring themselves to go dark) may want to use this mod (if it is made). I'd like to keep the LS/DS options open, as people make weird decisions (they'll go light then dark, or vice versa). And the dialogue would fit that; when she tells you each part, you can build her up or slap her down. And if you're light but go dark (again, people make weird decisions), it would make no sense for her to be non-hostile.

It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
bunjeeman is offline   you may: quote & reply,