View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
Al_Ciao
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR, Skyrim
mimartin: What is a CC? Crowd control? What exactly falls under the term "crowd control"? Are stuns included? I've seen the message that bosses are immune to interrupts, but my current character does not have a stun yet, so I don't know about that.

Miltiades: On the wiki, it does in fact say that it is internal and kinetic damage that bypass armor, but that's the only place I've seen that. Both this and this article say otherwise. I'm inclined to trust them over a wiki anyone can edit, but of course I could be wrong.

Also, thanks for the clarification on internal damage working on droids. That was just an example, but it does at least seem to indicate that there are no broad immunities to types of damage.

I'm just wondering...what's the drawback of internal damage? If it bypasses armor reduction, then why isn't everyone selecting powers that do internal damage instead of energy damage? For example, the Sith Sorcerer Lightning Tree mostly affects powers that do energy damage; the Sith Sorcerer Madness Tree has new powers that deal internal damage; so why would anyone ever choose Lightning (energy) over Madness (internal)?
Al_Ciao is offline   you may: quote & reply,