View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I am not for getting rid of guns... I am for getting rid of high capacity magazines, yes I understand what you are saying, but I am against making it easy for people to shop to kill. There is no reason for them, period end of story. If someone is too lazy to reload, then they should find another hobby.

What I think should be done is make gun owners responsible for their firearms. If my gun is taken from my home by a family member or anyone else that I allow access to my house and shoots up a school, mall, movie theater, etc, etc…. Then I should be held accountable both civilly and criminally. Oh you can cite the case of the mother was the first one dead in the recent school shooting, maybe if she knew she could be held criminally accountable for not locking up her weapons, she may be alive today. This really shouldn’t be a big deal, any responsible gun owner should already be keeping their weapons out of unwanted hands now.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,