Thread: [WIP] LDR's WIPs
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #152
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Ah... yes, well the models are 3Ds Max files.
Mmm; let me have a peek at those, they are rather old models.
I couldn't remember if they were ready for use.

EDIT: Good news! After some searching on my harddrive I found some more zips files about Yavin. With these it should all work in the game from the start. No messing about to create .mod files and such. I just need to install it myself first. Seems I did some updates on the models, though I'm not sure what to 'install' first I'm a messy modder x-D
Quanon, you are a life saver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle111 View Post
WOW !! korriban dessert nice module !! l'm looking forward in trying your mod
Heh, thanks. I spent a good hour sifting through rock textures until I found the ones that looked right.

Anyways, if any of you didn't know from Dak's WIPs, I found some of the old stuff for his Recruit Dak mod while going through old emails. So I've started it back up until he can get a real computer. I'm only populating the areas though - and doing the backstory for the Sith Battleship quest. I'm putting a lot of placeholders around because I don't have their files or custom items. Except for Blix. I'll leave the rest of the stuff to him - it IS his mod after all (I was only supposed to do the Republic station, haha.). So if I ever have any updates, I'll post them in his WIP thread.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is online now   you may: quote & reply,