Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
*dusts off and wafts in*

...Sees it's threadcromancy...
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier1985 View Post
sorry for the necro bump :P
<snip>
maybe some beings have stumbled across our back water planet and peaked in, maybe not, no one truly knows, but i do not believe in abductions, especially those cases in the deep south of the usa, out of all humans on the planet, why would a superior race want a local uneducated hick compared to a world leader, a great artist, scientist or writer? would be a ridiculous thing to do surely. And they wouldn't need to take a random person away to experiment, if they are that superior, they would be able t gather any intel with out being noticed.

also, if they did come here, they wouldn't be interested in us, we are relatively unevolved and would be in the stone ages compared to their level of science and technlogy (think of star trek and advanced species only contacting species who learn how to travel faster than light etc).. if they wanted anything from this planet, it would be the most evolved life on this planet, which would be both bacteria and cockroaches.. because they have both evolved to survive almost anything..

and perhaps the reason we all feel alone in the universe is because we are not technologically and mentally evolved enough to be out there and proving whether we are or not.

anyway, rather deep, but there are my 2 cents, as they say.
I like how he dismisses abductions on the one hand, but on the other presumes all sorts of things about what aliens think, as if wide sampling has never occurred to presumably more intelligent extra terrestrials.

5)????????
6) PROFIT!

Keep it real, yo!!!
/thread
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,