Thread: [TSL WIP] KOTOR III: The Shadows Wrath
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #22
mr_dad
Rookie

Well everyone. I've got writer's block.

Okay, so it's been a while since my last update. I am working hard on coming up with a feasible story. I have been working on the plot for a long time, and I haven’t had a satisfying story. The biggest trouble Is that I am don't quite know how to start the story. So what I'm going to do is put out a contest.

Dark Resurgence Mission Contest

This will cover from the beginning of the game, to the arrival at the second location (i.e. Taris, Peragus.) Anyone who is interesting in writing for the story of Dark Resurgence will get a little chance here. So here’s what you need to know.
  • - This section takes place on Slyheron. While it does not have to begin there, the majority of the game takes place here.

- The characters Kelie Juan (Soldier) and Anitor (Mercenary) are introduced in this mission. They become your first companions.

This is just the main plot. Side quests come later.

- You are free to introduce any characters of your own creation, but try not to make them too major, as they may or may not ever be featured again in this story.

- I would like to return to Slyheron again, so please don't end the story will the planet getting nuked or something.

- The mission has to revolve around a job for the organization Eve and Kelie work for.

- At some point, the character Naresha has to be introduced. Try not to be to elaborate here. I’ll work with her character when the time comes.

- This story needs to be at least a fairly-specific synopsis of what happens. If you want, you can get specific enough to even write dialogue, but remember, the more specific you are, the more tweaking I may do.

- PLEASE make this either a txt, odt, or doc file. I can't read any others well with my computer.

That should be about it. If you have any questions let me know. When you have finished, please attach you story to an email and send it to jordan.kollins@gmail.com. I would like all entries to be received by April 1. The winner will be announced soon after.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who waited for me. I'll try to have more updates coming this year. I have officially removed to 2017 release date and am instigating an “It'll be done when it's done” release date. I plan to release the game in several parts, similar to Telltale's The Walking Dead Game. Thanks for sticking up with me.

Until next time
~ Jonathan “Mr Dad” Nelson

Last edited by mr_dad; 02-15-2013 at 05:01 PM.
mr_dad is offline   you may: quote & reply,